Lövånger Elektronik AB
Processing of your personal data
It is the policy of Lövånger Elektronik AB, corp. ID no. 556287-7943, Kyrkren 2, 93261 Lövånger (“Leab” or “we”) to take all necessary measures to ensure that the personal data of our external stakeholders is processed by us in a legal, secure and open manner.
We follow all applicable laws and rules in force to protect the privacy of individuals. We use appropriate and reasonable physical, technical and organisational security measures in relation to the quantity and sensitivity of personal data.
Some pages on our websites may contain links to third-party websites. Leab is not responsible for the activities or information procedures of third parties. Users who send information to or through these third-party websites should therefore review the privacy policies of the websites in question before sending any personal data to them.
What personal data do we collect and where do we collect it from?
If you use our services, you may provide us with information that is considered to be personal data under the applicable personal data legislation.
The types of personal data we collect, depending on the context, may include:
- name and contact information including address, mobile number and e-mail address;
- personal ID number
- delivery and invoicing information, payment information and other information you provide in connection with the purchase or delivery of a product or service;
- different types of demographic information;
- information on preferences and interests based on your use of Leab’s websites;
- username and password for our services;
- other information that is relevant for customer surveys, advertisements or offers; and/or
- other user-generated information that you actively choose to share through our websites.
Why do we process your personal data?
In addition to processing your personal data, Leab may use your personal data for other purposes and on other legal bases, as stated below.
- Fulfilment of agreement: For the handling and administration of purchases, the delivery of goods, to make payments, and to give you access to Leab’s websites and the services provided there.
- Consent: Direct marketing (by post and digitally) and newsletter.
- Fulfilling legal obligations: For instance, we save invoice data in accordance with the applicable accounting rules.
- Legitimate interest: In order for us to provide, implement and improve our commitments, products and services, it is also necessary for us to process personal data in some other cases, e.g. to provide them with relevant information, as well as for marketing and statistical purposes.
If a service we provide requires your consent, we will always expressly ask you to submit your consent for such services and to process your personal data in such cases.
Storage of personal data
Your personal data is never saved longer than is permitted under the applicable legislation and to achieve the purposes set out above. Your personal data will be processed by us for the following periods of time.
- Fulfilment of agreement: Personal data (name, personal ID number, address, telephone number, e-mail and payment and delivery information) are saved as long as necessary for Leab to fulfil its agreement with you. This includes, among other things, fulfilling its delivery and warranty commitments.
- Legal obligation: Leab saves any data that constitutes accounting information in accordance with the applicable accounting rules.
- Consent: Where we process your personal data with your consent, we only save your personal data as long as we have your consent to do so.
Transfer of personal data
- Partners outside the group to which Leab belongs: Our partners, i.e. companies outside the group to which Leab belongs and which are approved by Leab, may have access to your personal data in order to give you access to customised information and offers.
- Corporate transactions: If all or part of Leab’s business is sold or integrated with another business, your personal data may be disclosed to any buyer and passed on to the new owners of the business.
- Legal obligations: Your personal data may also be disclosed in order for Leab to fulfil certain legal obligations and may be handed over to the police and other relevant authorities when permitted and required by law.
Such transfers as stated above may only be made to companies within the EU or EEA (i.e. all EU Member States as well as Iceland, Norway and Lichtenstein). We do not process any personal data outside the EU and the EEA.
Withdrawal of consent
Where we process your personal data because you have given us your consent to do so, you can withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us using the contact details below. You may withdraw your consent in whole or part. If you do not wish to receive marketing and promotional offers from us, you can withdraw your consent by contacting us.
You are entitled to request information about the personal data we have registered about you and how such data is being used by submitting a written signed request using the contact details below. In order to protect your privacy and personal data, we may require you to identify yourself in connection with our assistance.
In accordance with the applicable personal data legislation, you are also entitled to request that your personal data be deleted or that the processing of your personal data be restricted. In some cases, you are also entitled to object to the processing of your personal data and request that your personal data be transferred in electronic format.
Leab uses so-called cookies on our websites. A cookie is a small text file that is sent from a website to your browser. The cookie cannot identify you personally, but only identifies the browser installed on your computer used by you during your visit to the website in question. Different cookies can therefore be found on different computers if you use different computers to access our websites. Cookies do not contain viruses and cannot destroy other information stored on your computer.
You can easily prevent Leab’s websites from storing cookies on your computer by changing your browser settings, including by blocking cookies or deleting the cookies stored on your computer.
If the changes relate to the personal data processing that we are carrying out on the basis of your consent, we will give you the opportunity to re-submit your consent.
SE-932 61 LÖVÅNGER
Tel.no. +46 (0)913-245 00